|Integrated Math III Essential Standards
- Create equations and inequalities in one variable and use them to solve problems.
- Solve systems of linear equations.
- Solve quadratic equations by factoring and by using the quadratic formula.
- Perform arithmetic operations on polynomials.
- Solve simple rational and radical equations in one variable.
- Use trigonometry to solve problems involving right and oblique triangle.
- Construct logical arguments to prove or disprove a conjecture or theorem.
- Understand and apply properties of circles, arcs, secants, tangents, and chords.