|Integrated Math II Essential Standards
- Solve real-life problems using percents.
- Understand and apply properties of similar figures.
- Calculate and interpret the slope and y-intercept of a line from a graph, table, and equation.
- Graph linear equations using slope-intercept form.
- Change any linear equation to slope-intercept form.
- Find distance and midpoints of segments on a coordinate plane.
- Use the Pythagorean Theorem to solve problems.
- Solve problems involving surface area and volume.
- Understand the effect of transformations on functions.
- Multiply and divide monomials.