Grantsburg High School Scholarship Program
The Grantsburg Dollars for Scholars program gives a variety of scholarships each year.
What are you eligible to receive the scholarship money?
- Upon successful completion of 1st grading period. (At least a 2.0 GPA for 1st grading period.)
- Enrolled full time.
- You MUST bring a copy of your grades and 2nd quarter or 2nd semester schedule to get your money.
- If you don't meet the criteria 1st grading period, you can get scholarship when you do meet it - - up to two years.
- The scholarship recipient has two years to meet the requirements spelled out in the scholarship.
Here is a checklist for you. These are the step you need to follow in the two years after graduation.
1. Send your DFS thank-you note to the Dean of Students. He will forward this to the DFS organization.
2. Send a thank-you note to any of the other organizations from which you have received a scholarship.
3. Send a copy of the note from #2 to the Dean of Students. Make sure you do numbers 1-3 within one month after the award ceremony.
4. File this form in a safe place.
After your first semester:
5. Upon successful completion of 1st grading period. (At least a 2.0 GPA for 1st grading period) gather the following materials and send them to the Dean of students.
Proof of your grades (copy of transcript or other documentation.)
Proof you are enrolled for the next semester (Proof you are continuing as a full-time student.)
Supply a self-addressed stamped envelope with a neatly written address as to where we should mail the scholarship money.